EAN 2016 – Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis
30.5. - -2.6. 2016, Hotel Srní, Srní
Department of Mechanics of The Faculty of Applied Sciences under auspices of rector of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, on behalf of CZECH SOCIETY FOR MECHANICS
Organise 54th international conference on Experimental Stress Analysis
- Development of experimental methods in mechanics and biomechanics.
- New methods and applications of deformation and stress analysis in mechanical, civil and other structures.
- Experiment as a tool for the verification of analytical and numerical methods.
- Experimental research and prediction of strength, life and operational reliability of structures and devices.
- Monitoring of operational loadings and operational states of structures and devices.
- Methods and means of teaching experimental methods
Invitation to the 54th annual conference is available also in pdf file
Competition of young research workers up to the age of 35 years will take place in the framework of the conference.